Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Finance Manager, Enterprise Support Pricing
at Microsoft Corporation
- Job number
- Job category
- Fin Plan & Analysis & Controllership
- Employment type
- Role type
- Individual Contributor
Microsoft Digital, Service and Success’ worldwide team of 16,000+ total consultants, Digital Advisors, Premier Support, and sales professionals live and work across 191 countries, supporting 46 different languages engaging in customer and partner interactions to drive digital transformation.
Commercial Strategy & Performance Finance Team acts as a sparring partner for Microsoft Enterprise Services business, a multiple billion $ unit. The experiences span from digital transformation envision dialogs with customers, to delivery of services, customer support and engagement, customer lifecycle involvement driving to customer success. The team partners heavily with corporate leadership groups and with various field communities on a worldwide basis.
This role requires an experienced finance professional to partner with key stakeholders: senior business leaders, leaders across Field and Corp as well as other Finance stakeholders within Microsoft. The position will report to the Director Commercial Strategy & Performance of WW Services Finance, and be a key part of the team, contributing to making critical decisions to drive business impact.
Join us as Pricing Controller for Enterprise services Support business, where you work together with your business partners in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Work together with Strategic Marketing, Business Desk and Delivery Finance to optimize world-wide pricing framework and billing rates, considering external market rates as well as internal benchmarks
- Drive implementation of pricing framework and set of KPIs for price realization and margin to track initiatives throughout organization & guide field controllers
- Set targets for margins and assess impact of price on Enterprise Services financial results across Support business
- Deal assessment: Partner with Business Desk and Controls & Compliance to assess deal economics of large complex constructs
- Drive business scenario modelling and derive implications for Long-Range-Planning (LRP)
- Drive the Financial rhythm of the business in your area
- Develop RoB & reporting framework on pricing & discounting, drive adoption in HQ & field
- Provide clear controls processes in support of the business to ensure compliance
- Ensure integrity, accuracy, understand the data and drive insight.
- Support key stakeholders and business partners
- Partner with stakeholders and leaders across Services, Field, Corp Business and Corp Finance.
- Provide excellent business partnership by enabling insight, providing smooth processes, and problem solving
Our team values the following sets of skills, which this role will help you:
- Passion to solve problems, working at multiple altitudes, from strategic and high-level framing to detailed analysis
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to abstract and synthesize data & industry information
- Strong business modeling capabilities
- Effectively managing and prioritizing multiple inputs, tasks and stakeholders, sometimes under tight deadlines
- Leadership skills, proactively driving and delivering high-impact results through both individual and v-team effort
- Crisp oral and written communication skills
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce, or another related field
- 7+ years of experience in the relevant field of Finance, Accounting, Controllership, Reporting, or business analysis
- Proven skills in business modelling in a large multi-national company
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills including the ability to comfortably communicate with executive management at Microsoft
- Understanding of the technology industry, particularly in commercial cloud services, business models and economics
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.