Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification or willingness to acquire one if hired.
PREVIOUS SWIM INSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE A PLUS
$13 - $15 per hour DOE
Description of the Position:
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in aquatic guarding, and swim instruction at the McMenamins Anderson School pool and maintain a safe clean environment for pool guests.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Directly providing lifeguarding services
- Pool and pool area maintenance
- Swim instruction: while not all staff teach lessons, every employee must be willing to teach if asked, once trained
- Preparing and submitting accident/incident reports
- Greet the public and provide information and assistance regarding pool schedules and other general information
- Participate in in-service training, orientations and other staff meetings as requested
- Practice safe work habits and contribute to the safety of self, co-workers and the general public
This position must also have the ability to work well independently and as a member of a team. Each employee will be expected to perform their job in a safe manner and report any safety concerns to Management.
All McMenamins employees will also be expected to keep current on all company events, history, and products. Other duties as assigned.
Most importantly, this job requires a positive attitude and a commitment to excellent customer service. Each employee is expected to come to work ready to have fun and be a positive force.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION