Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Officer Assistant
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the Loan Consultants and/or Sales Managers in administrative marketing and support actions related to serving clients, borrowers and business partners. In general, the Production Assistant is not licensed, except in specific situations. If fully licensed, the production assistant may perform certain originator actions (where allowable by law) on behalf of the Loan Consultant and/or Sales Manager.
This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Manages calendars to set up appointments and outside sales meetings and assists with CRM activities for Loan Consultants and/or Sales Managers.
- Provides customer service to borrowers and any external business partners as identified by the Loan Consultants; attends external business functions and mandatory meetings with the Loan Consultants, as requested.
- Helps facilitate open communication with borrowers and Loan Processors at the branch or in the corporate office.
- Interacts with the processing organization and operations to ensure that all files are closed on behalf of assigned Loan Consultants.
- Provides daily / weekly status updates to the Loan Consultants regarding all files currently in progress.
- If licensed, may assist Loan Consultants with originator duties and responsibilities up to and where allowable by law
- Complies with organizational standards, polices, and procedures, while developing and maintaining respect with all employees and management.
- Exercises initiative in organizing and completing assigned tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Meets established productivity and task management standards or seeks assistance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Ability to solve problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of existing management policies and departmental practices and procedures.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- High School Degree or equivalent general education degree (GED) required.
- One (1) + years’ experience working in a similar field preferred.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority may be required if license is obtained
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.