Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
This position works closely with Product Management, business unit, Channel Marketing, Business Development, Support Services and Sales Teams to determine and execute on product positioning, messaging, marketing and sales plans. These plans include sales collateral, promotions calendar, digital communications, press and advertising campaigns as well as general field support from a marketing perspective. This is an individual contributor role.
- Lead and develop new product marketing launch plans, ensuring all internal and external resources are in place: collateral development, website management with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Public Relations, sales tools, event support, customer notifications, etc.
- Work with Sales and Customer Service teams to increase overall product utilization by developing strategic marketing plans throughout the product lifecycle
- Manage product messaging, awareness, positioning, collateral and promotion by collaborating with the Product Management and Sales teams to develop messaging
- Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure consistency with overall company branding strategies
- Ensures marketing and sales plans meet customer needs and drives qualified opportunities
- Makes recommendation on ongoing product marketing programs
- Develop tracks and maintain spends within assigned portions of the Marketing budget,and makes recommendations on packaging and manage product marketing budget. Develops promotional programs to increase sales at key times.
- Complete additional marketing tasks as assigned by management
Local Functions (Network Solutions)
- Manage the process of Thought Leadership content development and presentation, including webinars, white papers, articles, and technical speaking opportunities for organization subject matter experts
- Responsible for representing assigned product lines in the creation and support of organization training events, education certification, advertising, catalogs, sample kits, case studies, product videos, and trade shows
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Business or Marketing from a four-year College or University
- MBA preferred
- 5 years' marketing experience
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience in the industry is preferred, but not requierd
- Requires experience developing marketing strategy and plans and executing those plans to support growth goals
Skills & Abilities
- Effective in working in a cross functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects without constant supervision and deliver to established deadlines
- Must be resourceful in reaching deadlines and quickly identify and communicate obstacles
- Dedicated, assertive, a team player and detail oriented
- Proven experience tracking campaign effectiveness through tools such as SFDC, Eloqua, etc.
- Excellent understanding of segmentation, vertical markets, and the development of a marketing communication plan
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status