Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
Supervise and direct all aspects of the community from inception to move-in. Responsible for quality control in construction. Coordinate with office and maintain accurate written records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and direct all aspects of construction which includes off-sites and on-sites.
- Responsible for schedules and insures the workmanship of all work by inspecting and approving trade partner’s work.
- Responsible for safety issues as delegated within assigned communities.
- Insure that the work is in compliance with city or county requirements and building codes.
- Maintain records of all changes on the community, such as change orders and/or purchase orders.
- Responsible for inspections and corresponding paperwork.
- Approve all trade partner’s invoices with regard to work completion and quality.
- Maintain daily log of all occurrences on the community.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department regarding budgets and quality of trade partners.
- Coordinate with various managers/departments regarding plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with Customer Care Representative on quality and walk-through preparation of home-sites for move-in.
- Responsible for the community and inventory homes.
- Insure timely house completions and deliveries.
- Coordinate with New Home Consultants on delivery
- Coordinate compliance with conditions of maps and conditions of occupancy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Six (6) years minimum experience in residential home construction
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- High degree of construction knowledge and management skills
- Good writing skills and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
The ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climbs stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carries equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.