Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,300 full-time and 20,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit Legends.net and follow Legends at Facebook.com/TheLegendsWay,Twitter and Instagram: @thelegendsway.
Global Attractions is the newest business vertical and is quickly expanding. Starting with One World Observatory sitting high above Manhattan at the top of the tallest building in the Western hemisphere and now expanding all over the world. The Attractions vertical brings together all of Legends 360-degree capabilities to develop unparalleled experience in one awe-inspiring space, featuring some of the most spectacular views and newest technology around the world. For each location, we operate the tour experience, ticket sales, hospitality offerings, special events, and sponsorship - all to elevate the guest experience at the top. Some of the venues include One World Observatory in NYC, OUE Skyspace in LA, The View at the Shard in London, Sky View Observatory in Seattle, Skyrise Miami, and more.
As a new addition in our fastest growing business vertical, Legends will be designing, building and operating Sky View Observatory (“SVO”), an innovative guest experience on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center. SVO will set a new standard in the observatory experience in Seattle. Breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views including Mt. Rainier, Bellevue.
The Human Resources Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at Sky View Observatory. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. The HR Coordinator will help maintain positive employee relations and work to ensure associate satisfaction through education of HR policies and by fostering a positive work environment. The Human Resources Coordinator should be highly organized, detail oriented and most importantly personable and approachable.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide effective and timely assistance
• Respond to HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate team member
• Maintain accurate personnel records (payroll, personal information, leaves, etc.)
• Liaise with business partners to identify their needs and priorities to ensure associate engagement and satisfaction
• Complete weekly payroll for hourly associates
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing preemployment screens, issue employment offers, and onboarding etc.
• Conduct new hire orientations and associate training sessions
• Support other functions/departments as assigned
Proven experience as an HR Coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
• Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and contributors at once
• Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. UltiPro)
• Strong leadership skills to lead staff and hold others accountable to schedules, roles, and responsibilities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
• BS/BA in Human Resources or relevant field
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.