Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,300 full-time and 20,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit Legends.net and follow Legends at Facebook.com/TheLegendsWay,Twitter and Instagram: @thelegendsway.
As a new addition in our fastest growing business vertical, Legends designed, built and operates Sky View Observatory (“SVO”), an innovative guest experience on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center. SVO will set a new standard in the observatory experience in Seattle. Breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views including Mt. Rainier, Bellevue.
The Bartender is responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Utilize high quality spirits, liquors, fruits, fresh herbs and spices to create sensational drinks for guests at SVO
- Greet guests and take beverage orders from guests
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with company standards
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages
- Provide information on wine characteristics, evaluate guests needs, make appropriate suggestions and serve wine using proper wine service techniques
- Create mixers and garnishes for beverages
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Handle an assigned bank and follow all cash handling procedures
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests, prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies
- Serve food items to guests
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed
- Provide guidance to guests concerning general Seattle attraction information
- Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to work extended hours and flexible shifts including: mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Extensive knowledge of drink recipes
- Know how to create and execute specialty cocktails
- Extensive knowledge of wines
- Must maintain personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance standard
- Ability to work independently or in a team during set up and execution of service
- Willingness and drive to exceed the guest expectations
- Ability to effectively listen and take direction from supervisor
- Must have excellent knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Must be personable, friendly and welcoming
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests
- Ability to remember, recite and promote menu items
- Ability to transport up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Bi or Multi-lingual a Bonus
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.