Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Program Manager
Kymeta Corporation, of Redmond, WA, is a vibrant company bringing exciting antenna and terminal technology to market for satellite communications. Kymeta’s mission is to dramatically simplify the connection between mobile users and broadband satellite communication services. For the first time, Kymeta will help enable instant, affordable access to broadband internet services wherever they are needed, including remote locations and even on the go. Kymeta’s products use metamaterial technology to provide next generation satellite communications services using flat, thinner, lighter, more efficient and less expensive solutions compared to traditional satellite antenna technologies. Kymeta is looking for a highly motivated Senior Program Manager to lead the design, development and implementation of state-of-the art ERP and OSS/BSS deployments to provide scalable world class service to global customers.
- Proven ability to successfully manage large scale programs and teams that deliver secure IT technology to production hosted servers on schedule and within budget constraints
- Experience managing all phases of the ERP and OSS/BSS life cycle from concept to production deployment
- Comfortable and accurate in interacting and presenting plans and status to C-level and executive management
- Ability to work with and/or manage third-party vendors, consultants and integrators including RFI/RFQ/RFP, MSA/SOW and SLA
- Experience driving efficiencies and reducing operational or manufacturing costs associated with technical programs
- Thrives in a dynamic, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams as part of a matrix organization
- Ability to interface with product and business development teams, and lead technical teams to structure technology development efforts to meet customer requirements
- Capability to work with a variety of stakeholders to establish project plans including scope of work, schedules and budget
- Ability to generate strategic program plans and then execute the plan to meet the business objectives
- Proven success for developing rapport and managing expectations by effectively communicating project status to all levels of the organization.
- Skills to create and maintain project schedules in Microsoft Project Online, monitor project team progress and adjust as required to assess risks and control scope
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired
- 10 years+ experience in program management
- Large-scale enterprise level OSS/BSS domain
- Demonstration of complete design life-cycle
- Ideally experience of SAP, Oracle, CSG, Amdocs or equivalents
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience
As part of our hiring process we request that all applicants complete the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment by clicking on this link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/Marg8
The assessment will take ~5-10 minutes.
Kymeta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.