Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Program/Project Management
- Job Locations
KeyW is currently seeking a Technical Lead with a Top Secret clearance located in Washington, D.C.
The Tech Lead shall have 10+ years of proven experience with architecting, designing, development and integration of software applications using major development frameworks and tools.
- Lead through all development cycles: plan, build, test, deploy, and maintain.
- Analyze requirements and select appropriate technologies, frameworks, tools, database for solution development.
- Develop governance, standardize development process, tools, frameworks for cost effective development and O&M support.
- Use of major well-known custom development frameworks, such as .NET, Java.
- Use of major COTS, SaaS, such as SharePoint, CRM, SalesForce, etc.
- Familiar with major database, such as MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Master’s Degree with 8-10 years of relevant experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10-12 years of relevant experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1)?race, (2)?religion, (3)?creed, (4)?color, (5)?national origin, (6)?ancestry, (7)?sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)?age, (9)?medical condition, (10)?marital or domestic partner status, (11)?sexual orientation, (12)?gender, (13)?gender identity, (14)?gender expression and transgender status, (15)?mental disability or physical disability, (16)?genetic information, (17)?military or veteran status, (18)?citizenship, (19)?low-income status, or (20)?any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.