Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Program/Project Management
- Job Locations
KeyW is currently seeking a Program Manager with a Top Secret clearance located in Washington, D.C.
The Program Manager shall have:
- Fifteen (15) or more years’ experience managing large, complex multiple projects on applications development. Five or more years managing complex programs or portfolio of related projects.
- Excellent internal (corporate) and external (customer) communications.
- Coordinate projects and their interdependencies with sound integrated planning methodologies.
- Manage and utilize resources across all projects via an effective staffing plan.
- Manage large groups of stakeholders communications at enterprise level or above.
- Define program governance controls.
- Develop and report measurements aligned with outcomes, detect issues early for corrections.
- Effective Management of risks, issues. Develop mitigations and take corrective actions
- Full understanding of Agile Project Management and provide necessary Agile coaching and mentoring for team members.
Education and Certifications:
- Required: Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Desired: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 16-18 years of relevant experience in Business Administration or Information Technology Management, OR
- Master’s Degree with 14-15 years of relevant experience in Business Administration or Information Technology Management.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1) race, (2) religion, (3) creed, (4) color, (5) national origin, (6) ancestry, (7) sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8) age, (9) medical condition, (10) marital or domestic partner status, (11) sexual orientation, (12) gender, (13) gender identity, (14) gender expression and transgender status, (15) mental disability or physical disability, (16) genetic information, (17) military or veteran status, (18) citizenship, (19) low-income status, or (20) any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.