Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Software Engineering
- Job Locations
KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Java Developer with a Top Secret clearance located in Crystal City, VA.
The Java Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Work to provide software development support to meet requirements set by the client
- Work in and Agile environment
- Experience developing in an Agile enterprise software development environment
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with installations and deployments in a AWS cloud environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle
- Develop documentation on an as needed basis
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1 plus years of programming experience in Java/C/C++
- Experience/training with Amazon Cloud Service preferable
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret clearance
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Melissa A. Gaydos
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1)?race, (2)?religion, (3)?creed, (4)?color, (5)?national origin, (6)?ancestry, (7)?sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)?age, (9)?medical condition, (10)?marital or domestic partner status, (11)?sexual orientation, (12)?gender, (13)?gender identity, (14)?gender expression and transgender status, (15)?mental disability or physical disability, (16)?genetic information, (17)?military or veteran status, (18)?citizenship, (19)?low-income status, or (20)?any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.