Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
- Job Locations
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will work directly for KeyW Corp’s imbedded Security Operations Team at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Along with other security experts, you will be responsible for all monitoring and compliance of FBI’s Case Management system in the AWS cloud. Operating at the convergence of the hottest areas of tech and national security, you will develop a broad and deep understanding of the FBI’s overall security posture, work closely with partner teams and AWS service teams to identify security threats, and use your security insight to relentlessly drive improvements to the FBI’s security posture through hands-on data analysis and automation of analytics to find and mitigate security threats.
If you want to start on the ground floor of something truly big and impactful to national security, we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 to 7 years in IT operations, such as systems administration, network engineering, database administration, security operations, etc.
- At least 6 years' experience handling security investigations, penetration testing, and/or incident response across various operating systems and applications
· Understands adversary tactics and can think like an attacker
- Proficiency in Linux and UNIX based systems
· Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language such as Python, Ruby, Yamal, Java
· Proficiency in SQL and at least some experience with analytical and NoSQL databases
· Working knowledge of cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Working knowledge of security incident response and forensic investigation
- Comfortable working in a team environment using Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of various security standards such as: NIST, FISMA, FedRamp, ICD-503
- Experience with AWS services such as: AWS Config, EKS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, S3, EC2
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and fortitude to get stuff done
- Comfortable leading and managing junior Cloud Security Engineers
This position requires that the candidate possess a Top Secret security clearance
How to Apply?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.