JMA Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JMA Information Technology
BlueAlly Services is seeking a mid-level Paralegal Research professional to work under a contract with one of our largest Telecom Client in Bellevue, WA. Period of performance will be 5 months with potential to extend beyond the duration down the road.
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Prior experience working with a legal provider or firm providing corporate client support or prior Corporate legal (legal department) experience is required
- Must have experience in investigations, corporate policies, tracking of compliance
- Expertise with LexisNexis research tools is required
- Other Productivity tools required for the assignments are Office 365, SharePoint and some exposure/knowledge to iManage
- If the applicant is bilingual in Spanish, they will be given priority
- Provides support to attorneys.
- Under the direction of an attorney, resolves routine legal issues.
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes.
- Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, and contracts.