Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP Finance / CFO
at INRIX, Inc.
INRIX is the global leader in connected car services and smart cities, a new approach that leverages big data and the cloud to help manage urban mobility. Our products are used by the top automakers, governments, mobile operators, developers, advertisers, as well as enterprises large and small. We are literally everywhere with over 600 customers across 65 countries.
We are seeking a VP Finance/CFO who will be responsible for the company’s worldwide Accounting & Finance team. We are looking for a talented, passionate finance professional to join our Executive team and provide financial and accounting leadership to the business.
In this role, you will lead the company’s financial alignment with our strategic initiatives while acting as a hands-on business partner and advisor to finance staff and other functional leaders. Background at a tech company is a major plus. This position reports to our President & CEO and in based in Kirkland, WA.
- Strategic and tactical business partner and advisor to the CEO, finance staff, and other leaders.
- Provide financial and accounting leadership on business management and controls.
- Drive the annual budget planning process and ongoing forecasting process, incorporating key strategic decisions and directions into the financial plan.
- Oversee the preparation of consolidated financial reports and operating results and interpret, analyze, and communicate the data to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Oversee all regulatory reporting including UK statutory filings, annual tax return filings, and annual consolidated audits in compliance with US GAAP.
- Be the primary liaison for the debt facility including owning monthly reporting requirements.
- Understand the implications of proposed changes in Financial Accounting Standards (FASB) regulations and communicate the impact to both senior corporate management and operating personnel, as necessary.
- Lead M&A financial due diligence and financial integration of acquisitions.
- Present financial results to BOD, maintain regular dialogue with the Chair of the Audit committee and coordination of Audit Committee agendas as required.
- Help drive development and measurement of key performance metrics.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of sales and operations to help management make key decisions.
- Identify and implement solutions to improve existing processes .
- Provide mentorship and coaching for the accounting/finance organization to meet the changing demands of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ten or more years of increasing responsibility and a track record of success in accounting and finance in private tech environments.
- Strong technical accounting experience (revenue recognition, purchase accounting, consolidations, and foreign currency translation).
- Strong financial modeling experience.
- Operational accounting leadership experience.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to influence others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA or M.B.A. preferred.
INRIX offers a competitive compensation package that includes annual and long-term incentives as well as generous benefits and perks.