Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analog Design Engineer
at Impinj Inc.
It’s an exciting time to be at Impinj. We provide Digital Life for Everyday Items with our market leading RAIN RFID platform. Our platform connects billions of items to enterprise applications providing the identity, location and authenticity of these items, which we call Item Intelligence.
Impinj is growing rapidly is the world's #1 provider of RAIN RFID products and solutions and we are looking for Communications Systems Engineers to develop next generation RAIN RFID reader products. Join the Impinj team that is connecting billions of items in the physical world to the Internet, thereby enabling the true Internet-of-Things.
As an Analog Design Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with digital designers, mask designers and test engineers through all phases of product development to deliver new features and product designs
- Design various analog and mixed-signal blocks
- Perform post layout simulations to validate performance at the block and system level
- Create design review documents
- Characterize designs in the lab to validate performance.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- Solid knowledge on transistor, circuit, and system theory
- Graduate level course work in analog/mixed signal CMOS design
- Course work in device physics and fabrication
- Experience with schematic entry and SPICE simulation
- Experience using standard test and measurement equipment including spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of layout and CMOS processing
- Coop/intern experience designing circuits at the IC or board level
- Working knowledge of a scripting language PRERL/Ruby/Python
- Understanding of digital design and knowledge of Verilog
- Experience with Cadence analog design tools