Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At Impark, successful individuals are those that believe people make the difference when it comes to customer service and innovation. Based on that, we offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package for those that join our service-oriented company.
We are looking for enthusiastic Attendant/Cashiers to join our dynamic team.
· Preferred experience in a customer service related industry is an asset (Parking, Hospitality, etc.)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Are willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions
· Have an aptitude for simple math
· High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
· Ability and responsibility to handle cash and credit card transactions and accurate preparation of shift reports
· Ability to work flexible shifts and Overtime (OT) when needed; special attention taken for candidates who can work an overnight shift
· Ensure a positive experience for all Impark partners and clients
· Ensure work area is clean and well maintained per Impark’s standards
· Greet, welcome, and acknowledge guests
· Process parking payments & help customers and answer help intercoms located on our automated parking pay stations
· Assist daily customers with payment inquiries and assist monthly customers with payment inquiries
· Monitor the occupancy of the lot and post signage as required
· Assist customers with the overall in/out process of parking
· Monitor any events that occur outside the location that may affect the operation as mandated bythe management
· Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
· Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
· Maintain the general cleanliness of both the work area and of the location as required
- · $16.00 per hour,
- Shift - Thursday - Sunday 2pm -10pm
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed,ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark,the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
** Republic/ Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer –Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity**