IMI Precision Engineering
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IMI Precision Engineering
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- IMI Precision Engineering
The purpose of the Project Manager in Auburn, WA is to influence and work across functions to carry projects through a phased gate process on time and within budget. Working as a critical meember of a team that provides the highest level of Engineering Advantage to our customers for new product introductions and value engineering projects.
Who We Are:
IMI Precision Engineering is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential, we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
Part of IMI plc, we have a sales and service network in 75 countries, as well as manufacturing capability in the USA, Germany, China, UK, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Mexico and Brazil. We support this with our global centers of technical excellence, and facilities for CFD design and R&D testing.
- Deliver projects on time, within specifications and budget. Coordinate cross-functional project teams through the whole project cycle.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders, including difficult/sensitive information.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to internal and external clients.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manage and allocate, coordinate and review internal and external resources.
- Conduct effective status meetings with project team.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year College or University and 3+ years of related experience managing a phased gate project process.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of the commercial vehicle market preferred.
Computers and Technology
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Proficient in MS Project
Certificates and Licenses
- PMP (a plus)
The IMI Code of Conduct
All employees are expected to represent the values and maintain the standards contained in The IMI Code of Conduct. The IMI Code of Conduct can be found at http://www.imi-precision.com/responsible-business
IMI Precision Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.