Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior ICAM Architect
Senior ICAM Architect
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this exciting role, you will provide assistance in the analytical assessment of our numerous identity, credential, and access management services to deliver a recommended solution for the consolidation, integration, or collapse into the IBM IGI, ISIM, and ISAM software.
You will coordinate with our Client's IT staff to obtain the necessary information, again via remote telework capabilities, on each of the identity, credential, and access management services currently in use.
With this information, a document(s) is required to assist the Government in the consolidation or collapse of the identity, credential, and access management services into within the IBM IGI, ISIM, and ISAM software.
- Responsible for ICAM technical leadership, solution architecture and engineering
- Utilize expert-level consultants with deep experience in the IBM Identity, Credentialing and Access Management (ICAM) product;
- Generate a detailed report of all identity, credential, and access management stores and services to include recommendations and processes for consolidation, integration, or collapse;
- Review manual identity, credential, and access management procedures and processes for consideration of automation within IBM IGI;
- Analyze all Government identified identity and credential stores to include all types, attributes, processes, along with internal and external feeds;
- Provide subject matter expertise in the implementation and configuration of IBM IGI 5.2.5 or higher;
- Provide subject matter expertise in the implementation and configuration of IBM SAM 9.6 or higher;
- Review current TFIM deployment with recommendations and procedures for migration to IBM SAM Federation;
- Identify other possible consolidations or capabilities based on staff interviews;
- Additional ad hoc tasking based on mutual agreement between DOJ and IBM;
- Detail the findings of the assessment, along with a set of recommendations.
- Additional areas of support may consist of:
- Leverage client experiences to develop reference architectures, FICAM solutions, and builds supporting documentation and thought leadership materials for IBM.
- Analyze FICAM trends and latest requirements, assesses the impact of emerging security threats on the enterprise risk level, recommends technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate in C&B strategy, solutions, and business plans.
- Work with IBM, client and partner engineers, developers, operations staff, and other stakeholders to establish client FICAM program requirements, priorities, and objectives.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years’ experience designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise ICAM architectures for the Federal government including strong FICAM experience
- Strong understanding of and experience with IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI), IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) (previously Tivoli Identity Manager), Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM), and IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) (previously Tivoli Access Manager)
- Ability to assess existing FICAM solutions and make recommendations on best practices or architecture improvements
- Ability to establish strategic technical FICAM direction, technology roadmaps and plans
- Leadership experience – managing senior technical resources
- Understanding of the current IAM marketplace as it applies to the Federal sector
- Clearance: Must have the ability to obtain and maintain an Active DoD Secret
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 10 years of experience with Federal enterprise-scale ICAM solutions and technologies such as LDAP, Reverse Proxy, Directory Integration, OAUTH, SAML, IdaaS, OIDC, PKI, and adaptive authentication
- Familiar with Federal statues, mandates, policies, and standards including FISMA, FIPS, FICAM, Privacy Act, NIST Special Publications, OMB Circulars, and Presidential mandates
- Familiar with Mobile IAM technologies (e.g., Derived Credentials), concepts, deployment requirements, and MDM integration
- Familiar with Web Services security and protocols: SOAP, WSDL, REST, and WS-Federation
- Subject matter expertise in the implementation and configuration of IBM IGI 5.2.5 or higher;
- Subject matter expertise in the implementation and configuration of IBM SAM 9.6 or higher;
- Clearance: Active DoD Secret
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
US Citizenship required.
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.