Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Digital Marketing
at HTC Corporation
Director, Digital Marketing is a critical role on our North America marketing team and a significant contributor to overall revenue and customer experience. Successful candidates will collaborate with integrated marketing, business operations, and product marketing teams to lead large scale marketing programs that grow global reach. This role will lead the North America digital marketing team in the strategic development and execution of best-in-class digital marketing campaigns. Responsibilities in this role stretch across the entire customer journey from brand awareness and prospecting, to customer engagement programs driving retention and customer lifetime value.
As a results-driven digital marketing expert, you will own the development of digital marketing strategies including the planning, management, and execution of SEO, SEM, and paid advertising campaigns. In this position, you will also play a vital role in the integration and automation of CRM programs, helping us enhance customer and prospect engagement to achieve growth objectives and attract and convert qualified leads at scale.
- Execute online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and organic search), affiliated marketing, and paid social marketing.
- Closely monitor and report on channel(s) KPI’s against business goals, derive performance insights, and represent digital marketing in executive reviews. Create new metrics and KPIs as appropriate
- Lead the development and optimization of the VIVE Enterprise website in-line with enterprise marketing objectives, enabling scaled global implementation
- Apply statistics-based market intelligence to business issues, regularly presenting recommendations to regional and global leadership.
- Monitor and analyze site performance and review tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
- Work collaboratively on campaign strategy with sales and marketing teams, to define priorities and opportunities driving exceptional customer experiences.
- Experienced. 7+ years of media planning/buying experience in both brand and direct response contexts. 4+ years of people management experience
- Excellent Communication. Creating strong relationships through collaboration with all functions within the organization. With experience presenting collective works to executive management teams.
- Leader. Experience managing large-scale digital media and marketing programs in B2B or B2C. Direct experience working across programmatic media, paid search, direct media, and paid social. Strong people management skills and fanatical attention to detail.
- Technically Savvy. Extensive experience in leveraging marketing and sales automation platforms with demonstrated analytical expertise to interpret the right data to make solid business recommendations.
Ability to manage multiple deliverables with simultaneous deadlines in multiple time zones in a fast-paced environment