Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multi-Skilled Carpenter | Handyman | Flexible Schedule | Up to 35 hours per week | $20 - 35 per hour
at House Doctors
House Doctors Home Improvement of Eastside Seattle is looking for an experienced handyman who can plan and complete a wide variety of home and business improvement projects. We offer a flexible schedule to accommodate your ability to work with us and on your own projects. If the quality of your work speaks for itself, we want to speak to you! Come work for a company that truly appreciates your talents. Apply now!
What you get:
- You set your schedule
- We find the customers and schedule jobs for you based on your availability
- You’re eligible for a pay increase after 90 days depending on performance
- Personal auto use allowance
- Paid time off including holidays, sick days, and vacation based on hours worked
We are looking for a handyman or carpentry professional who:
- Has 5-10 years or more of handyman/carpentry/construction experience
- Has handyman level skills in rough and finish carpentry, drywall repair – hanging and finishing, small painting projects, and safe work practices
- Owns a standard set of professional grade tools to work on a variety of projects with a willingness to buy new tools as needed
- Has a valid driver's license with no DUI's or license suspensions
- Has a reliable work truck, SUV, or van and valid auto insurance
- Is legally able to work in the USA and can pass a background check before hired
- Is willing to complete projects in Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Sammamish, Issaquah, Woodinville, Bothell, Mercer Island, and surrounding areas
House Doctors has been helping home and commercial property owners across the United States with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects since 1995. To learn more about our company visit www.housedoctors.com/handyman-eastsideseattle.