Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Services Tech 2 (R)
at HDR, inc.
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3 years experience with right of way, title, paralegal, real property law or mortgage lending
- Specific industry regulatory knowledge a plus
- Must have the ability to understand real estate documents such as title, appraisal, environmental and survey.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Database and GIS familiarity a plus.
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.