Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Production Worker/Shop Laborer in Auburn, WA at Harris Rebar
at Harris Rebar
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3V3BW74XYRX25M0GLM
Bend, cut, bundle and load reinforcing steel bars in accordance with customer’s orders
Hiring Rate $17.00 per hour
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Unload trailers and store material in storage bins.
• Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths.
• Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape.
• Operate overhead crane to move, assemble and select material to be fabricated or shipped.
• Operate Fabmatic machine that cuts and bends reinforcing steel bars to specified shapes.
• Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping.
• Operate power saw for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specified lengths.
• Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up or reinforcing steel bars.
• Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner.
• Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
• Due to the operating conditions of the position, this is a safety sensitive position
• Must be able to work overtime when required
• Must be able to work any shift
• Some heavy lifting may be necessary
• Working conditions can be noisy/ dusty/ hot/ cold
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
Harris Rebar is a Drug-free workplace, AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Harris Rebar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. Individuals who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as Amended, may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation in Harris Rebar’s selection process. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunity for employment with Harris Rebar. If you require an accommodation in completing our application, please notify the HR Department (508-377-1135.) Harris Rebar seeks to hire the most qualified applicant for each position.
Harris Rebar is an AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled, and a drug-free workplace.