Great American Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Great American Insurance Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Administrative/Customer Support
- Position Type
- Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group’s member companies are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
Our Specialty Equipment Services division in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly professional, detail-oriented multitasker with a strong work ethic to join the team in the role of Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is an essential team member and an integral part of the smooth operation of the division. The ideal candidate will not only be responsible for administrative support, but also have a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and eagerly take on additional responsibilities over time.
- Creates, proofs and issues policies to insureds on a timely basis
- Ensures policies are properly set up to allow downstream reporting of premium and losses
- Maintains policy documentation in a central location
- Orders, reviews and takes appropriate action on required reports, endorsement requests, service requests, and general correspondence
- Researches and responds to questions from agents and internal customers
- Investigates discrepancies in policy forms produced and product offerings
- Works collaboratively with multiple departments to meet the needs of the customer
- Recommends changes to processes to improve speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Liberal Arts, Business or a related discipline.
Experience: Property & Casualty experience preferred but not required.