General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intelligence Analyst, Counterdrug
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Are you ready for a new and exciting career with General Dynamics Information Technology? Our Intelligence & Homeland Security team has a fantastic opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst - Counterdrug to work on-site at Bolling AFB in Washington, D.C.
Our ideal canidate will support counterdrug information / intelligence analysis and provide insight to threats and stability in the Latin America region as well as provide analysis of Drug Trafficking Organizations to identify networks, capabilities, and intentions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Interpret large amounts of textual and technical data and produce finished intelligence
- Produce finished all-source analytic products that meet ODNI ICD 203 Tradecraft Standards
- Develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations
- Possess experience using link analysis software (e.g. Analyst Notebook and/or Palantir)
- Participate in special projects / surge support as required
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience conducting intelligence analysis, with at least a portion of the experience being within the past 2 years.
- Current TS/SCI, eligible for a polygraph.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.