General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Foreign Disclosure Representative, MID
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Our Intelligence & Homeland Security team has an exciting new opportunity for a Foreign Disclosure Representative. The ideal candidate will work in support of customer foreign disclosure responsibilities as well as:
- Prepare and process foreign disclosure requests and prepare recommendations to the Government for approval or denial per US disclosure policies and guidance.
- Review various products that have been requested for release; ensure that all classified material is appropriately marked.
- Prepare responses to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Maintain records archive of disclosure requests and decisions, and respond to requests for data; recommend to the Government disclosure or release of information only after conducting technical and substantive reviews of information; advise on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the foreign disclosure program.
- Ably explain and apply information from National Disclosure Policy-1 and/or IC guidance/directives, to include the latest Controlled Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) classification guidance
- Participate in special projects / surge support as required
- Bachelor's degree
- Required: Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience intelligence support and/or analysis, with at least 2 years foreign disclosure experience
- Desired: Foreign Disclosure DoD training
- TS/SCI Poly. Or, the ability to obtain a Poly.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.