General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C4I Intelligence Analyst, MID
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Are you ready for a new and exciting career with General Dynamics Information Technology? Our Intelligence & Homeland Security team has a fantastic opportunity for a Mid-Level C41 Intelligence Analyst to work on-site at Bolling AFB in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will work in support of Latin America Area of Responsibility, transregional and infrastructure threats by transnational organized crime, to include counterdrug and threat finance. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with ODNI and DIA Analytical Standards, such as Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and working groups
- Brainstorm analytic ideas in how undersea cable infrastructure developments affect the Defense Critical Infrastructure
- Build collaborative relationships and outreach interagency to facilitate joint production, share information, and exchange analytic assessments
- Participate in special projects / surge support as required
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8years of related experience, with at least a portion of the experience in the past 2 years
- Polygraph eligible
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.