Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Skin Care Therapist - Redmond - HIRING BONUS!
at Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
We are looking for Skin Care Therapists who are eager to improve the lives of their clients while providing excellent customer service and education on overall skin health and wellness. If this sounds like you we want to talk to you!
REPORTS TO: Salon & Spa Director, other members of management team
- Insurance—medical/dental/life/vision and short term disability (For eligible employees)
- 401K retirement with Company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid initial training
- Continuing education
- Generous product discounts and service discounts
This job is responsible to:
- Analyze clients’ concerns and medical history as indicated on intake form to determine appropriate skin care treatments
- Cleanse clients’ skin and treat according to initial assessments, including but not limited to performing extractions and peels;
- Perform facial and body waxing, tint lashes and brows, and last lifts
- Educate clients about proper at-home skin care maintenance through promotion demonstration of retail products
- Develop and maintain client relationships through excellent customer service, product demonstrations and promotion of the spa membership program
- Skin Care Therapists may also perform eyelash extensions, Brazilian waxing, microblading, microdermabrasion, and microneedling treatments per qualifications
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Washington State esthetician license
- Demonstrated ability to analyze client requests, facial structure, and features to select the best products and style, as well as market the chosen products.
- Flexible scheduling availability; including evenings and weekends
- Active listening skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrates a professional response to instruction, coaching, and constructive criticism
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Previous successful experience working for a spa (2+ years)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Artists are required to attend full-time training at our home office over a 4-6 week period. Select artists may have the opportunity to travel for offsite services.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.