Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nail Artist - University Village - HIRING BONUS!
at Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
Are you a creative trend-setter, enthusiastic about providing luxury manicures and pedicures to clients? Are a person's hands the first thing you notice? Do you have your finger on the pulse of the latest nail trends? If you love polishing, enhancing and embellishing nails; have we got the job for you!
REPORTS TO: Salon & Spa Director, other members of management team
- Insurance—medical/dental/life/vision and short term disability (For eligible employees)
- 401K retirement with Company matching
- $500 HIRING BONUS!
- Paid time off
- Paid initial training
- Continuing education
- Generous product discounts and service discounts
This role is responsible to:
- Prepare, shape, and polish nails using various tools and products
- Perform massage of the hand/forearm or foot/calf.
- Educate clients about proper at-home maintenance techniques
- Develop client relationships, through excellent customer service, as well as demonstration and sales of retail products
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An active Washington State Manicurist license;
- Schedule flexibility which must include evenings and weekends;
- demonstrated ability to analyze nail integrity and fulfill client requests;
- Active listening skills and high attention to detail;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrates a professional response to instruction, coaching, and constructive criticism;
- Strong social awareness and critical thinking competencies;
- Passion for excellent customer service;
Travel Requirements: None required, although select artists may have the opportunity to travel for off-site services.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Gene Juarez Salons & Spas is an equal opportunity employer.