Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level)
at Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas is looking for a beauty-loving trendsetter to join the marketing team as Marketing Coordinator. If you love researching, posting, writing, and living all things beauty, join one of the nation’s largest salon and spa chains. Find out why Gene Juarez is the not only the PNW’s favorite beauty and wellness destination, but an amazing employer too!
- Medical ,dental, and vision insurance;
- 401k retirement savings;
- Paid training;
- Paid time off;
- Generous discounts on salon & product services;
- Room to advance and grow professionally;
- Provide support to marketing department by coordinating flow of information, and communicating it according to plan/strategy;
- Lead the internal communication efforts (compile, format and share);
- Weekly tracking & reporting of promotion results and compare with forecasts;
- Lead Spa Membership Program (Tracking and Activation);
- Standings (Tracking and Activation);
- Cross Referral Programs (CtoC) (Tracking and Activation);
- Events/Demo-Days (Planning & Attending);
- Research media coverage, industry trends and competition when needed;
- Manage social media platforms as directed;
- Manage the Spa Member Program & grow membership subscriptions.
The ideal candidate is confident, organized, professional and creative, as well as an adept problem-solver, who possesses the following qualities:
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule;
- Strong communication, problem solving and organization skills;
- Must be a self-starter and enjoys hands on responsibilities, with a mind geared towards process improvements;
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment/responsibilities;
- Effective interpersonal and team skills;
- Takes initiative, working efficiently both independently and in a group setting.
Additional Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms and reputation management (Yelp, Google Reviews, Facebook, Glassdoor, LinkedIn etc.);
- Confident using data to support recommended strategy;
- Experience in client relations, demonstrating empathy, understanding and patience in all customer interactions;
- A strong work ethic, with positive attitude and demeanor;
- Excellent attendance and promptness;
- Strong, versatile computer skills, ability to pick up new concepts and software quickly & easily (excel proficient);
- Thrive in a fast paced, challenging, multi-tasking environment;
- Can facilitate internal communication between various departments;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication;
- Positively reflects the Gene Juarez Salons & Spas brand;
- Is social media savvy, understanding beauty industry trends, coupled with a firm grasp of social media strategy.
Education Requirements and Work Experience:
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant experience will be considered
- 1-2 year experience in a retail or beauty environment in a marketing type role
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.