Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Concierge - Bellevue
at Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
At Gene Juarez Salons and Spas, we strive for excellence in all that we do. We define “Our Culture” by “how we do things here”. While there may be many ways to deliver a service, we believe that through “The GJ Process” our clients are provided with a consistent world class experience. We offer career opportunities for team members who are passionate and dedicated to delivering a “wow” client experience while offering expert services.
- Medical ,dental, and vision insurance;
- 401k retirement savings;
- Paid training;
- Paid time off;
- Generous discounts on salon & product services;
- Room to advance and grow professionally;
Reporting to the Salon and Spa Director of the Bellevue location, the Concierge assists in the success of the salon and spa by ensuring that all clients and artists are taken care of so that salon and spa operations run in a pleasant and flawless manner. Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Knowing each client by name;
- Being authentically interested in the client and artist;
- Knowing the booking system inside and out;
- Able to proof and navigate books to ensure a smart schedule flow;
- Reaching out to future appointments and potential clients, keeping the books full;
- Understanding the retail assortment, specials and promotions;
- The ability to multitask under pressure;
- Open to training and continuous improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ideal candidate is confident, organized, professional and creative, as well as an adept problem-solver, who possesses the following qualities:
- Strong communication, problem solving and organization skills;
- Must be a self-starter that enjoys hands-on responsibilities, with a mind geared towards supporting and advocating for policies and procedures;
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service;
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment/responsibilities;
- Effective interpersonal and team skills.
Education Requirements and Work Experience:
- Previous Hotel/Retail/ Reception/ Concierge experience a plus;
- Minimum one year salon or luxury retail experience in a fast paced setting;
- Proficient PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing skills.