Forty2 Apartment Property Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property Manager, Burien, WA
at Forty2 Apartment Property Management Services
- 22-Jul-2019 to 20-Sep-2019 (PST)
- Burien, WA, USA
- Full Time
Do you instinctively identify areas for revenue growth and opportunity for improvement? Do you measure your personal success by achievement of financial objectives? Do you naturally draw teams together and motivate them to succeed? Are you considered a mentor and role model for success by your peers? Do you believe service to your investors is your number one daily objective? Do you thrive on multi-tasking, project planning, and completing assignments in an organized, on time and efficient manner? If you answered 'yes' to these questions, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
Property Manager Job Description
Forty2 LLC is a boutique property management firm hiring only the highest caliber Property Leader talent with demonstrated ability to provide superior service, advantageously negotiate terms, prioritize activities, convey a strong sense of fiduciary responsibility and provide impeccable personal presentation. This candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and clearly demonstrate leadership competency.
Property Manager Job Requirements
- Required experience includes new construction lease up participation, favorable supervisory history, effective project plan execution and executive level reporting, plus annual budget preparation and performance.
- Professional apparel and overall appearance required.
- OneSite knowledge and 'lease up' experience preferred.
- Additional Information: Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan. Personal, employment, and financial references will be checked. Background checks and drug testing are requirements prior to employment and during service.
Note: Applications will be accepted and considered online only. Please be respectful. Do not call our office and/or our communities.