Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC
Quality Assurance Inspector
Inspects and checks parts to ensure compliance with documents, standards and customer requirements under the direction of certified Inspectors or Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspect or check parts using a variety of precision measuring instruments.
- Check dimensions and finishes against sketches, blueprints, manufacturing planning and specifications.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Perform all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures.
- Work under direct oversight.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant work experience of less than one year.
- Requires high school level mathematics skills and basic problem solving ability.
- Requires familiarity with machine tools and precision instruments.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing planning and sketches.
- Knows when to stop and ask for clarification.
Use of protective equipment such as safety glasses as required to prevent injuries.
Performs physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 pounds, balancing and handling of material.
Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC is committed to non-discrimination in employment and other opportunities. Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics