Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Olympia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation
at Ensign Services
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) to come and join our amazing team at Olympia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation! We are operating under new nursing management and we are looking for those who want to help make this facility great!
- We offer multiple shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Mentorship and Training
- 401(k) with Matching Contributions
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phone, Movie Ticket, and other Discounts
- We are a culturally driven facility that strives to put our employees first!
- We enjoy celebrating our accomplishments on a regular basis.
- We have a passion for learning and embrace and encourage growth!
- Our team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
- We value innovation and creativity in our buildings.
* Must have an active RN license for the state of Washington
Olympia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation
430 Lilly Road NE
Olympia, WA 98506
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.