Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA | Rainier Home Health | Burien/Renton/Tukwilla, WA
at Ensign Services
Physical Therapy Assistant
Positions available in the West Seattle, Renton, Burien & Tukwilla Areas
Before you consider a Physical Therapy assistant career with Rainier Home Health please ask yourself the following:
- Are you looking for a career that is more than just a job?
- Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of others and your community?
- Do you want to practice physical therapy with empathy, compassion and dignity?
- Do you want a level of independence in delivering therapy care and work schedule?
At Rainier Home Health we deliver "Life Changing Service" - No Ifs Ands or Buts!
We work hard and we celebrate hard
We love one another and we hold each other accountable
We combine a passion for learning with intelligent risk taking
We take care of each other and we share in the ownership of our work and commitment to others
Our requirements are:
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
- A positive, cheerful care delivery style
- A passion for quality and caring for others in sometimes difficult life situations
- Ability to travel to patients homes
Sound like a work community that you can thrive in?
Tell us about yourself and why you are a fit for Rainier Home Health.
Complete the online application.
I. JOB SUMMARY
The physical therapy assistant provides physical therapy services under the direction of the physical therapist and according to the physician's plan of care.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides direct physical therapy according to directions of physical therapist and in accordance with the physician's plan of care.
2. Treats patient to relieve pain, develop or restore function, and maintain maximum performance.
3. Directs and aids patients in active and passive therapeutic exercises, muscle reeducation, gait and functional training, transfer activities and prosthetic training.
4. Utilizes physical agents, including, but not be limited to heat, cold, water, light, electricity, ultrasound and massage.
5. Observes and reports to the physical therapist and the Organization personnel the patient’s reaction to treatment and any changes in patient’s condition.
6. Instructs patients in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, crutches, canes, and prosthetic or orthotic devices.
7. Maintains necessary records; clinical notes and conference notes, which will be incorporated into the patient’s clinical record in prescribed time frames.
8. Participates in Organization Home Care Team Members meetings and Organization in-service Education Program.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the employee of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.