DigiPen Institute of Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Automation Manager
at DigiPen Institute of Technology
Marketing Automation Manager
Recognized as a leader in game development education and interactive media, DigiPen Institute of Technology is ranked #4 through the Princeton Review. Undergraduate programs are offered in Digital Art and Animation, Computer Science, Game Design, Digital Audio and Music, and Computer Engineering as well as graduate programs in Digital Art and Computer Science. DigiPen Institute of Technology provides students with a solid and versatile design foundation, providing the basis for a future in game design, user experience design, and other fields.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager who will develop, execute, and optimize e-mail and mobile message campaigns for our college that increase lead generation, interest, applications, and enrolled students. The Marketing Automation Manager will be an experienced, data-driven marketing technology specialist who has a background in building and managing scalable data management programs, developing persona and interest-based nurture campaigns, and championing the use of email industry best practices.
This position is in our Marketing Department and will lead the implementation of campaigns from project planning to tactical execution, collaborating closely with stakeholders both across departments and within the Marketing team to develop programs that engage prospective students and comply with legal, brand, and accreditation standards.
The position will be a great fit for someone who has proven marketing technology experience, a passion for process improvement, and a collaborative work style and is looking to step into a lead position to grow our marketing automation efforts.
- Project management of marketing email and CRM work pipelines
- CRM and marketing automation system design and administration. Create, maintain, and optimize all lead and data management processes and automated nurture campaigns within the CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Oversee tactical production and deployment of nurture and broadcast emails and mobile messages from end to end, including stakeholder management, planning and scoping, audience targeting, build and set up, testing and QA, execution, and reporting and optimization. Final reviewer of all outgoing messages for accuracy, proper construction, and copy.
- Documentation and communication with stakeholders. Maintain email marketing calendar, evangelize and train teams across departments on new processes and tools, providing regular updates on changes or improvements to established processes.
- Campaign reporting and optimization. Monitor email campaigns, track to performance KPIs, and identify and implement improvements. Create reporting dashboards and campaign performance reports in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our marketing campaigns.
- Operational as well as strategic support for Outreach and Admissions departments. Consult on new ideas and initiatives as well as related data needs, new automation architecture, or team processes. Reinforce data hygiene and communication best practices.
- Management of current marketing technology tools and support evaluation/assessment of new tools as subject matter expert for CRM data management and team processes.
- Define, adjust, and execute communication strategies for key audience segments at all stages of our recruitment and enrollment funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated email/mobile messaging campaign experience, including: developing, deploying, and analyzing complex campaign programs for a company, non-profit, or educational institution.
- Hands-on experience with CRM and Marketing automation tools, such as Slate, Microsoft Dynamics, ClickDimensions, Salesforce, Marketo, or comparable platform.
- Experience working with and teaching others about lead and campaign data models within CRM or Marketing Automation systems.
- Experience managing email and/or mobile message production cycles, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization. Knowledge of best practices for creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies.
- Proven track record of improving the performance of email/text campaigns and the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional/cross-department teams and with individuals with diverse job responsibilities and backgrounds.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively, as well as manage and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in higher education.
- Self-starter who thrives when challenged to create and improve.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and solve system errors independently.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, as well as Adobe Creative Suite products.
Consideration for the position will begin immediately and will continue until filled. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications and fit for this job. Applications without a cover letter or resume will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.