Davis Wright Tremaine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Practice Management Coordinator
at Davis Wright Tremaine
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine is looking for a Practice Management Coordinator to join our team in Seattle.
As a member of the practice management team, this position will provide administrative, operational, and marketing support to practice managers and practice groups. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, enthusiastic, kind, reliable, entrepreneurial, and a team player. You should have a strong work ethic, service ethic, and team ethic. You should be adaptable and capable of working with different personalities and work styles in order to figure things out and get things done. The role is ideally suited for someone interested in learning about marketing and operations in the legal industry or professional services.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion and innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Schedule practice group meetings and prepare meeting agendas and materials, acquire necessary financial reports, distribute materials and agendas to appropriate members. Arrange meeting space, food and beverage service, videoconferencing and related IT/AV for all meeting locations
- Assist with tracking and monitoring practice group budgets under the direction of the practice manager
- Coordinate the management of sponsorships including payment, tracking of opportunities, and attendance at sponsorship events
- Administer practice group intranet pages, including but not limited to: posting updates, maintaining links and resource lists, PowerPoint libraries, substantive material, and practice group calendar
- Organize marketing collateral and related records as well as assist with administration of practice groups’ blogs and social media platforms as necessary
- Assist with logistics for seminars, webinars and events for assigned practice groups
- Assist with special projects and operational support for practice groups as assigned
- Occasionally travel to other out-of-state offices, as necessary
Join us if you have:
- A high school diploma or GED certification is required; college degree and demonstrated academic excellence is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, ability to take ownership of projects, and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across all firm functions as well as with clients and other business contacts
- Demonstrated writing ability and excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and composed manner
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while also acting as part of a high-functioning team
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Products is required, i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel; CRM technology a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to feel and reach with hands and arms and frequently required to sit, stand, walk and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that embracing diversity and inclusion brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.