Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Job Description SummaryOffice Services Associate
•With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of Shipping And Receiving and Loading Dock tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment. Responsible for processing the mail and parcels continuously throughout the day and delivery and pick-up of mail onsite using a company van.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Perform various Mail Center activities (screening, sorting, metering, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Drive cargo van to various client locations and post offices to retrieve mail
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Shipping & Receiving and Loading Dock operations
- Operate mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned
- Take direction from Team Lead or Manager
- Provide backfill when needed
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years customer service related experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Shipping Operations
- Must have a minimum of one year experience driving similar sized vehicles
- Must have valid driver's license and clean DMV record.
- Proficient in keyboarding and windows environment PC skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
Physical Conditions -
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions.
- Regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Regularly use hands to operate office machinery
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com