Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Engineer - Commercial HVAC & Building Maintenance
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleMobile Engineer - Commercial HVAC & Building Maintenance
Job Description SummaryDelivers a broad range of repair and maintenance services across multiple locations, properties, and building types (retail, office, & industrial) with a focus on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. Typical scope of service includes HVAC, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and other miscellaneous repair and maintenance projects. Accountable for ensuring that client assets are professionally maintained, while performing job requirements according to safety standards, emphasizing quality workmanship, and exceeding expectations for client satisfaction. Responsible for performing job requirements in a timely, productive, and efficient manner while working alone, as well as contributing to a team’s success, to provide value to the company and the client. Focuses on proactive management of assets to maintain safe environments, business continuity, optimum operating results, and energy efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally maintain and repair all buildings and assets within an assigned portfolio of locations, including but not limited to HVAC, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, inspections, and other miscellaneous repair and maintenance projects.
- Perform job requirements according to all safety standards.
- Emphasize quality workmanship and task completion.
- Engage with client’s personnel and customers in a professional manner, including proficient communication skills and adherence to policies for appearance and identification badges.
- Perform facility inspections and due diligence reports.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Functionality with mobile technology, computers, and CMMS/work order systems to properly manage workflow, as well as accurate documentation of all assignments, timecards, and reporting.
- Exhibit a willingness to be knowledgeable with new and evolving systems and equipment, including building automation systems, fire/life safety systems, and any other new technologies.
- Maintain compliance to state, county, or city ordinances, codes, or laws.
- Must be willing and able to support after-hours building related activity as required.
- Participate in safety, and technical training programs.
- Operate and maintain a company vehicle and tools, ensuring care and accountability to prolong the useful life of the assets.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of a maintenance engineer role.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in all aspects of maintenance engineering, with a strong background in technical aspects of HVAC equipment and systems, mechanical equipment, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, inspections, and other miscellaneous repair and maintenance projects.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license, as well as a consistent safe driving record.
- Ability to proficiently perform work to company’s expectations, as well as client’s standards, while meeting or exceeding all contractual performance measurements.
- Skilled at communicating with honesty and credibility.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com