Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Cost Management/Estimating
At Cumming Corporation, you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest growing Project and Cost Management Consultancies in America. We’re ranked in the ENR Top 20 - with over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double digit year to year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are endless!
We're searching for a Cost Manager to join our growing cost team in our Seattle, WA office. In this role, you will be a member of our highly reputable Cost Management & Estimating team. You will provide cost oversight and estimates on-site with a high-profile e-commerce global organization in Seattle, WA. In this client facing role, you will provide estimates on a number of tenant improvement projects for this marquee client. This is a great opportunity to expand your project portfolio. Come join our team!
- Develop budget estimates by performing accurate quantity take offs using plans and specifications or conceptual information.
- Review, interpret and accurately estimate the scope of assigned work as described in the project documents.
- Provide value engineering services.
- Set up work breakdown structure.
- Prepare task orders.
- Deliver estimates in time allotted.
- Participate in business development endeavors.
- Evaluate changes and subcontractor change order estimates.
- Reconcile with GC’s or peer review estimator.
- BA/BS degree in Construction Management or related field highly preferred
- 2+ years' experience in cost management and/or estimating within the construction industry
- Ability to prepare detailed, accurate estimates
- Experience with On-Screen Takeoff preferred
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must have a general understanding of all building systems
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication and team skills
- Must be dependable, consistent, diligent, and thorough; must take pride in your work
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five business days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal, state or local law.