Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CSM Corporation
This position is responsible for cleaning guestrooms to CSM quality standards. Assists guests by providing friendly, courteous and professional service, including adherence to health regulations. Follows CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for cleaning and ensuring necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms.
• Ensures cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order.
• Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property.
• Assists and responds to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest.
• Works as a team player in meeting guests and department needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary.
• Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
• Understand and follow CSM lost and found procedures.
• Ensures a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations.
• Inspects rooms for maintenance needs and reports any maintenance service issues.
• Knowledgeable on safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department.
• Follows all CSM procedures for guest/employee incidents.
• Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
• Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties.
• Adheres to CSM attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures.
• Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
• Responsible for proper use of all equipment and supplies.
Competencies/Skills Required: Housekeeping/laundry experience preferred. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in repetitious and fast paced environment.
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis throughout shift. Significant bending required.
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer who provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.