Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CSM Corporation
This position is responsible for preparing and serving beverages and food to guests in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. Adheres to all health regulations and local liquor laws. Ensures exceptional guest service and creates an inviting bar atmosphere. Follows CSM and brand standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Greets all guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Accurately and quickly takes, enters, prepares and delivers guest orders according to standards.
• Responds to guests needs and provides the highest level of quality service.
• Assists other associates as needed to meet guest’s needs. Effectively operates micros operating system and cash register.
• Follows all CSM/Brand cash handling/POS procedures to ensure accurate closing of all guest checks.
• Dispenses appropriate levels of alcohol; prepares drinks to recipe and CSM/Brand standards.
• Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
• Consistently checks guests’ identification and monitors guest consumption of alcoholic beverages to ensure compliance with state and local liquor laws.
• Assists servers and guests when needed.
• Responsible for disposal of garbage, picking up trays, re-stocking barware, and clearing/wiping down tables and counter.
• Transfers dishes to the dish wash area, and washes barware.
• Completes all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner while adhering to CSM internal audit procedures.
• Assists with inventory, completing inventory par sheets, and other responsibilities as needed.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area, and handles all beverage/food in compliance with CSM/Brand, local, state and federal regulations.
• Assist in maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of the bar, kitchen, and dish area.
• Follow all CSM/Brand procedures for guest/associate incidents.
• Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
• Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties.
• Adheres to CSM/Brand grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures.
• Attends all required department and hotel meetings and adheres to CSM attendance policy.
• Completes all required side work, and takes initiative to jump in wherever necessary.
• Works as a team player and actively contributes to the success of the bar/restaurant experience.
Competencies/Skills Required: TIPS or CARE beverage service certification, or the ability to obtain certification as required. Must have one or more years of previous bartending experience. Must have demonstrated exemplary customer service, attention to detail, and ability to perform job duties in a repetitious and fast paced environment. Must have the ability to speak, understand, and write English in order to meet guest needs and complete required paperwork.
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis throughout shift. Ability to lift, transport, and connect a keg weighing up to 150 pounds an occasional basis. Requires ability to complete physically demanding responsibilities such as walking, standing, carrying, and lifting continuously throughout the shift.
Competencies/Skills Preferred: Bartender certification preferred.
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer who provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.