Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ServiceNow Engagement Manager
at COVESTIC INC.
3- Other US
Covestic’s innovative process and service-focused solution model offers a perfect complement to progressive on-demand IT Service Management solutions like ServiceNow. To enhance our ServiceNow delivery capability Covestic is looking for a high caliber, multidimensional ServiceNow Engagement Manager and Consultant to help us grow our ServiceNow practice area. Successful candidates will have a strong background in IT Service Management processes and solutions and will possess expertise across the breadth of the ServiceNow platform.
In this role, you will have full project lifecycle responsibilities from planning, leading and closing out projects. The Engagement Manager will be the primary point of contact for the customer and will be responsible for mentoring and oversight of project teams.
Candidate may choose between working from our offices in Kirkland, WA or home/remote , anywhere in the US . <25% travel is our target.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Lead consulting engagements from planning to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes
• Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery with a keen focus on achieving customer satisfaction while maintaining project expectations and scope
• Lead and manage the implementation project team
• Monitor and manage project budget
• Monitor and manage project scope and prepare Change Orders as necessary
• Prepare all client facing and internal project management/administration deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
• Maintain accountability for deliverable quality and completeness; Review (at min) and in some cases prepare customer facing deliverables
• Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the Covestic account team to progress
• Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experience
• Experience leading at least three full lifecycle ServiceNow successful complex implementation projects/programs
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with ServiceNow
• Minimum 5 years project management experience
• • Minimum 3 years’ professional services/consulting experience including Enterprise level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills combined with experience establishing and maintaining customer relationships, influencing and consulting
• • Ability to travel up to 50% (Please note: our achieved target for travel is <25%)
• PMP certification
• Agile/Scrum experience, Scrum Master
• ServiceNow Certifications
• ITIL Certifications
• Technical sales experience
For immediate consideration, please apply through the link provided or forward your resume directly to email@example.com.
Covestic is a premier provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organizations. As a leader in helping clients to identify, implement and manage the IT solutions which make their businesses stronger, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services encompassing various facets of IT Service Management, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, and Project Delivery. If you are a practiced professional with a passion for technology and teamwork, then join our team.