Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private/Healthcare Administration Assistant
at Columbia Bank
Job TitlePrivate/Healthcare Administration Assistant
Under the direction of management, this position provides administrative support to management and/or the department.
- Coordinates meetings
- Orders supplies and equipment
- Greets and directs visitors
- Screens and routes telephone calls
- Provides appropriate information to inquiries
- Intermediate level word processing sill
- Sets up and maintains files
- Sorts and screens mail
- Copies, faxes, and other administrative duties as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- General knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and business English
- Understanding of business mathematics
- Working knowledge of MS Office product suite
- Ability to maintain records
- Understanding of all relevant SOP's
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to process confidential work
- Interprets and handles routine matters in accordance with bank policy
- Follows oral and written instructions
OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a Sense of Community. We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions