Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Urgent Care Physician
- Medical Staff
Seattle/Tacoma Area, Washington
NOT TO BE MISSED:
Expanding, High-End Urgent Care opportunities in the Seattle-Tacoma region:
- Starting with 6 clinics in our first six months - plans for an additional 8-14 clinics over the following eighteen-months.
- Aggressive growth strategy requiring strong physicians and strong physician leaders
- Proven model that drastically cuts down on clerical work
- Outstanding scribe support - at no cost to physician
- High-end automated/integrated patient referral network: no phone calls!
- Fixed-template schedule. Predictability = better lifestyle.
- Industry leader in patient satisfaction. (happy doctors = happy patients)
- Financially stable group with a track record of out-performing competitors
- Compensation and support model designed to retain the best
- Over 200 well-informed physicians chose CityMD over the competition
- Full benefits package and up to one-month paid time off
- Rapid expansion begins in July 2016
There are many reasons to choose the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Meet with one of our directors - ask the hard questions - and come to appreciate the reasons to choose CityMD.
We are a physician-run group who takes care of her own and who tangibly demonstrates respect for our team-mates. We venture to guess that if you designed your own "ideal" urgent care clinic - it would probably look a lot like CityMD.
Come take a look, the water is warm.
We are hiring board-certified physicians who are Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine trained to work in our state-of-the-art urgent care centers. Our facilities are staffed with highly trained and motivated individuals who operate one of the most advanced administrative systems in healthcare today.
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current WA State Medical License
- At least 2 years post residency