City of Auburn, Washington
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Auburn, Washington
- Position Details
Fitness instructors are responsible for planning and teaching classes that may include Zumba, Barre, Boot Camp, HIIT Circuit, Kickboxing, Low-Impact Aerobics, Step and others. Instructors with experience in other classes are encouraged to apply
In need of Zumba Instructors.
Classes will be offered Mon-Friday from 8am-1pm, Monday-Thursday evening classes from 4-9pm and Saturday mornings from 8-11am. Work schedule will be determined by the Fitness Coordinator. Multiple positions to be filled for Fitness Instructors.
- Primary Duties
- Participate in fitness team meetings and promote a supportive team environment.
- Lead all aspects of class and demonstrate safe exercise execution.
- Monitor participants for proper exercise execution and provide coaching on proper form.
- Work with members to promote goal setting and goal attainment.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Maintain current CPR certification/obtain CPR Certification prior to start date
- Must have a Fitness Instructor Certification (may vary) or MOSSA Certification
- Ability to pass a background check
- Additional Information
Working Conditions & Physical Activities
Work will be conducted in a community center fitness program setting. The environment could be noisy with a lot of activity coming and going. Candidates must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, run, and lift.