Catholic Community Services of Western Washington
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager–Permanent Supportive Housing – Everett/Snohomish Co.
at Catholic Community Services of Western Washington
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Housing - Direct Service
- USD $17.25/Hr.
The Permanent Supportive Housing programs provide permanent housing to homeless individuals and families. Incumbent is responsible for working closely with clients, program staff and other community providers to support these individuals as they transition from homelessness to safe, secure, long-term housing.
F/T, 37.5 hours per week. (2 position openings)
Pay is $17.25 - $18.11/hr DOE, plus excellent holiday/vacation/sick pay and health benefits!
For internal candidates/union positions only: Compensation is set by agreed to language in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between CCSNW & SEIU 1199NW and determined based on experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the eligibility process with the Housing Manager and/or Housing Director as needed or required.
- Conduct face-to-face interview with residents, assess needs in different life domains and develop the initial service plan defining client needs and services to be provided.
- Monitor participation in other community programs in conjunction with the overall service plan.
- Facilitate contact and appointments for community resources, financial assistance, medical care, social services, and any other needed services.
- Maintain a client record that documents progress toward self-sufficiency completion of care plans for each assigned resident.
- Provide case management services as outlined in clients individualized service plans.
- Provide advocacy activities with community service providers to assist the resident in achieving the goals of a service plan, particularly as related to education and/or employment.
- Work with property management staff to support housing rules and responsibilities for the residents.
- Attend community and other program related meetings as required.
- Provide transportation to residents as needed/requested.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
HMIS – Incumbent is expected to develop proficiency in maintaining accurate client records in HMIS, the client tracking software application used by programs throughout the agency. Proficiency includes entry of data into the client record, the editing of information as needed, and the printing of reports within HMIS.
- BA in social services or related field, plus direct service experience in case management or related duties OR 4 years direct service experience in case management or related duties.
- Knowledge of the disease of Chemical Dependency, its signs and symptoms.
- Ability to work with and/or knowledge of working with chronically homeless.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, Community partners and professionals.
- Requires time management and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation, WA State Driver’s License & Proof of current automobile insurance.
- Proof of acceptable driving record (Driving Abstract-Complete driving record required to be provided by chosen candidate).
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Support and contribute to a creative, collaborative and respectful environment that promotes teamwork.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
- Criminal History Background Checks are required prior to employment.