Caravel Autism Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavior Technician - Imagine
at Caravel Autism Health
- Hire Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Job ID
- Imagine Behavioral & Developmental Services
Come join our ABA team!
Imagine Behavioral and Developmental Services, a Caravel Autism Health Company is a family-centered ABA company seeking part-time, entry-level or experienced, Behavior Technicians (BT) to join our team.
Behavior Technicians provide 1:1 behavioral therapy for children, teens, and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and related developmental disabilities. As a BT, you may work in a client’s home, an Imagine clinic, or community settings such as a grocery store or local park.
Sessions will typically last 2 hours in duration and a majority of clients will be seen between the hours of 3-7pm. The position requires a minimum of 15 hours per week and availability during after-school hours.
Behavior Technician Requirements
- Must be available to work 2-3 weekday afternoon/evenings (2-7pm) per week
- Active Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, social work, or a related field is preferred
- Relevant experience working with children
Behavior Technician Benefits
- Unique, rewarding, hands-on experience with a growing company
- Continuous direct clinical support, ongoing professional development, collaborative upbeat team environment
- Initial and ongoing paid training in ABA, all certifications/licenses paid for by Imagine
- Sponsorship to earn credentials to advance your career such as the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Referral bonus program , 401(k) enrollment option, drive-time and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive pay based on experience and education, as well as a $2.50 shift differential for Saturday direct client hours
Behavior Technician Qualifications
- Familiarity with and desire to work with children with special needs
- Knowledge of behavior analytic principles
- Experience teaching communication/social behavior to children
- Comfortable with accurate data collection while conducting sessions
- Communication skills, compassionate, patient, reliable
- WA State CBT or National RBT certification preferred
Currently, in the state of Washington, you must be licensed through the Department of Health (DOH) in order to practice ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis). We will provide 60-hours of paid training in order to meet the requirements to apply for the DOH license and become a Certified Behavior Technician.
We are dynamic, diverse, and empirically-based. We practice family friendly methods, consistent family involvement, and state of the art procedures. We offer diverse caseloads, ongoing paid training and mentorship. We believe that all individuals, regardless of severity of disability or socio-economic status, deserve state of the art, individualized service in a warm and supporting environment.
Give back to your community today.