Canon Business Process Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Canon Business Process Services, Inc
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Customer Service/Support
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
It's an exciting time to Come Join Our Team!
We're Hiring Great Talent Like You in: Redmond, WA
Come Join Us @: Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
Address: 2122 152nd Avenue N.E. Redmond, WA 98052
- Wednesday 6/19: 12PM-2PM
- Thursday 6/20: 3PM-5PM
- Friday 6/21: 7AM-9AM
Positions Available: Mailroom Shipping & Receiving Clerks
What To Bring: Printed copy of your resume or upload to this posting
Meeting with: Dana Hering & Leadership Team
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience working in a shipping/receiving, mailroom, or office environment.
- Must be tech savvy: Experience corresponding with customers online, via email, text or order processing system; Experience generating labels and track packages
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude, and appearance are a must.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!