Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CableCom, LLC.
# of openings:
Join our experienced OSP team and earn a $1000 sign-on bonus after 12 months of employment.
Who is CableCom?
CableCom, LLC is a family owned and Wisconsin based company, specializing in network cabling and fiber optic construction. We are committed to the pursuit of growth, innovation and excellence. We value hard work, integrity and diversity and offer an exciting, fast paced and challenging work environment.
CableCom is looking for a dependable and professional OSP Foreman. Are you familiar with underground and aerial installation of fiber optic cable and inner duct/conduit, as well as restoration? Do you have experience with leading the activities of underground and aerial cabling projects? If you’ve answered yes to the questions, then there may be a place for you at CableCom !
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Four (4) or more year’s experience in Outside Plant construction is preferred.Knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements, along with a working knowledge of fiber construction and procedures is required.
Must have, or acquire, a Class A CDL within 120 days of employment and be insurable.
Ability to read and understand construction prints, site plans, area maps and specifications, and set up construction zones.
Must be willing and able to travel to job sites.
- Other skills necessary for the job include good communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, time and budget management and team-building abilities.
Oversee and assist with the installation of fiber optic cable and inner duct/conduit and related restoration.
Ensure projects are completed in accordance with customer specifications and timelines.
Provide department specific safety training to OSP Technicians, as needed.
Troubleshoot common issues that arise on the job. Additionally, a foreman serves as a go-between with field technicians, project managers, and the customer.
Review project summary documentation including timesheet entry, daily field production logs, materials reconciliations, project summaries and any other pertinent information to ensure accurate completion.
Assume primary responsibility for preventative maintenance required for equipment, tools and vehicles used in the performance of the job.
- CableCom offers an excellent benefit package, including a generous paid-time off (PTO) program, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match and, plus much more! PTO starts accruing upon hire and can be used after completion of 60 days of employment.
- Referral bonuses
- New and well maintained equipment
- Willing to train motivated employees who want to learn new skills such as equipment operation and utility locating.
- If you don’t have a CDL, but are interested in obtaining one, we will assist you and offer a pay increase after successful completion.
AA/EEO Drug Testing Employer