Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OSP Construction Manager
at CableCom, LLC.
# of openings:
CableCom is an established, family owned and Wisconsin based company, specializing in network cabling and fiber optic construction. We are committed to the pursuit of growth, innovation, and excellence. We value hard work, integrity, and diversity. CableCom offers an exciting, fast paced and challenging work environment.
We are seeking an experienced, professional, and dependable Construction Manager. If you have experience in the voice/data industry, knowledge of OSHA an safety requirements, and working knowledge of fiber construction and procedures, this is the opportunity for you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide department specific safety training, ensuring compliance with local, state, federal, and OSHA standards.
· Manage the work activities of field Foremen on assigned projects, including assigning duties, responsibilities and scope of authority. Provide support and reinforce a team concept, while managing for efficiency and effective performance.
· Assist with weekly scheduling to ensure committed project dates meett customer delivery dates.
· Perform site surveys and provide expertise to assist the Sales Teams with providing accurate cost estimates during the bid review process for our customers.
· Maintain a frequent physical presence, checking on quality of work, answering questions and advising on any issues that may arise.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in Outside Plant construction management, or operations management experience in construction, telecommunications or related field, knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements, along with a working knowledge of fiber construction and procedures is required.
· Must have experience reading construction prints.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
· Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project tracking software is preferred.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to feel, or handle; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; drive; reach with hands and arms; and climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
AA/EEO DRUG TESTING EMPLOYER